From Knowledge Federation
Revision as of 14:39, 23 March 2011 by Dino
- Lead Knowledge Federation by hosting people and events
- In Knowledge Federation we are developing a new organizational culture, based on co-creation, dialogue... that suits knowledge federation. Developing it through use is both a creative act and an enabler of creative acts — success in our undertaking will critically depend on our ability to reach and inspire able people.
Immediate practical tasks
- Inspect Fredrik Refsli's proposal for new Knowledge Federation graphical profile and give suggestions
- Complete the new Knowledge Federation Drupal-based community portal and open it to public.
- Complete Knowledge Federation Newsletter One
Themes to introduce, paradigms to change
- Since the flow of information and knowledge, and of creativity and authority, defines an organizational structure, the knowledge federation may serve as template for 'organization 2.0' — nourishing collective creativity and maintaining synergy between individual and collective goals, and between personal and organizational development.
Contributions to Knowledge Federation
- Making it blossom
- Developing knowledge federation spirit and organizational culture 
Contributions to the changing world
- Maintaining an environment where those of us who are so inclined can truly make a difference
- Hosting Team experiments with integrating suitable leadership approaches such as the art of hosting.
Temporary community site